I need Ravi's video

Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing well. I am so thankful to see the love you have towards uncle RaviJi.

My dear brethren, I am looking for one particular video Preaching of RaviJi in which he mentions an amazing true story of a man who got saved, he was about to jump into an empty swimming pool at night.

I miss that video. If anyone has a link or aware of what I am talking about can post it here. Many will be blessed too.

3 Likes

Hi @Saravanan, thanks for your question :slightly_smiling_face:. I’ve had a look for the video you’ve described but I can’t find anything, and I’m not familiar with the story you’ve mentioned. Was Ravi lecturing or being interviewed when he told this story? It might help people narrow this down a bit.

Ravi tells many stories of people who have had a remarkable encounter with God’s saving grace at the last minute, not to forget Ravi’s own testimony as a younger man. It’s always so inspiring and a fresh reminder of God’s love. I hope you find other things that help and encourage you on Connect whilst you search for this particular story.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Thank you for your efforts. God bless

@Saravanan,

I’ve searched for this, and the story sounds familiar, but I’m having trouble tracking it down. Sorry! If I run across it, I’ll let you know.

2 Likes