Imke from Germany

Hi there, I’m Imke from Kiel, Germany. I did the RZIM core modul last winter. It really helped me to start exploring the Christian faith on a deeper and rational level. I was really excited about the opportunity and so am I now being part of the RZIM connect community. I am looking forward to continue learning in an international community!

7 Likes

Hi Imke! I’m Carson from Atlanta… but my family traces its genealogy back to Weitnau, Germany! My family took a trip to visit Bavaria and retrace our roots… so many good memories.

Amen! The Academy is awesome. Their electives are also really helpful for continuing to learn and grow.

Please do add your perspective to the discussions! Your posts will encourage other followers of Jesus around the world.

2 Likes

Welcome my friend and seeker of truth. It is great to meet you Imke, :grinning: from miles and miles away.in West Virginia USA. Digging deep, into truth also creates a deeper relational dimension with the living truth. Be safe and secure in His shadow.
Mike

3 Likes

Hi @Imke_W, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations on completing the course. What was your most profound lesson? I trust you will enjoy engaging here as you glean from and offer insight in the various conversations
Take care🙏🏼

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Imke_W. We are very happy to have U connecting from Germany especially with your energy and excitement. Congratulations on completing the core module. What was the most impactful for you? I hope you will share with others here some of the information and foundation that you learned from the core module. Thank you for being here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi Imke, yes, Connect is a unique community of people who want to know more about the Christian faith. A great opportunity to exchange with others from all over the world. Ja und manchmal trifft man hier sogar andere Deutsche :slightly_smiling_face: Herzlich Willkommen bei Connect :+1:

2 Likes

hi Imke I IoveGermany ! I have a friend in regansberg and she says that alot of Germans are not going to church anymore. Do You agree?

1 Like