In light of Jude 1:14-15, would the ”ten thousands” be the entire body of saints from Heaven returning with Him?

Hello!

In Jude 1:14-15 it states, “ And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

Who is the ten thousands that is spoken of here? My theory is that it is the saints in Heaven that will come to reign with Him. (Revelations 20:5-6) And I believe we will not be separated from Him once we meet him face-to-face.

So with the concept of this being the saints that would return with Him, would this mean the entire saintly body from heaven would come back with Him?

3 Likes

That is how I would certainly take it for the very same reasons you have mentioned. Good thinking - that’s how comparing scripture with scripture puts the puzzle pieces together for you!

3 Likes

It is encouraging to know I am on the right track! Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

3 Likes