Information about John Lennox livestream (January 28, 2019)

(Matt Western) #1

I’m looking forward to this.

I also have a related question and I hope it’s appropriate to ask here given it may not be an RZIM event (I feel it is ok given John Lennox is associated with and lectures for RZIM).

Ravi Zacharius’ facebook account shared a John Lennox event I’m interested in, and says there is a live stream available. I can’t find any information on John Lennox facebook page, website or twitter account as to being a livestream available. I’m wondering if anyone has any further info - and sorry if this is not appropriate to ask this in an unrelated topic, or perhaps not an RZIM event. :slight_smile:

Livestream: How Can I Know My Gender? An Evening with Sam Allberry - Friday, February 15th
(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @matthew.western,

I don’t have any further information than was shared on Facebook.

However, I would recommend checking Lennox’s Facebook page at 2:30pm Eastern on Monday, January 28th and seeing if the livestream is available, as the post communicates it will be.

Does that seem like a reasonable approach?

(Matt Western) #3

Yes Thankyou, and Thankyou for moving the post to the correct area. :slight_smile: I’ll use the customer support area next time.

Thanks so much for this ministry. :slight_smile:

(edit). Prof John Lennox facebook account confirmed a live stream available just now. sorry to ask a bit of a silly question - I was a bit excited to join in i guess. :slight_smile: