Ingrid

Hello, my name is Ingrid Rietveld from the
Netherlands.

What led you to join Connect? I’d like to thank Ravi Zacharias.

How do you hope to contribute? By thanking Ravi

4 Likes

Greetings @Ingrid We extend a hand and a warm welcome to you from the Connect community. We are thankful you have joined us. I saw from reading your post that you would like to thank Ravi. Here is the link to be able to do so: #ThankYouRavi

Thank you in advance for your kind words and encouragement on his behalf. We have been told that these tributes are read to him daily and are giving him great joy.

We would love to get the chance to know you better and dialogue further. Please feel free to browse this forum when you get an opportunity. This community of people is a rich one with many different backgrounds, cultures and perspectives from all over the world.

If you have any questions or we can serve you in any way, please let us know. Thank you again for your post and may the Lord encourage you on the journey.

Mary Beth

3 Likes

Welcome @Ingrid. So glad you are here. Thank you for being here to show gratitude to Ravi. Please get involved so we can continue his legacy to save many more souls in the name of Jesus Christ. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless you.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Ingrid. Thank you for joining us from the Netherlands. Thank you for your expression of appreciation. It is a great tribute. We are glad that you are here. We also hope that you get a chance to explore the categories and engage in some conversations or discussions on topics that interest you. By engaging here and encouraging members in their faith you will perpetuate the tribute you offer. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like