Intro: My name is Wilson

Hello RZIM Connect folks! My name is Wilson and I’m from Penang, Malaysia. Currently participating in GEM and EAP in Singapore! Looking forward to connecting with the online community here and also during GEM/EAP, and edify one another as the body of Christ.

5 Likes

Hello Wilson @wilsonmoy90

You are most welcome to Connect. It is a pleasure to have you join us. You will definitely have a life changing experience at the EAP and GEM programs. I trust that your questions, testimonies and contributions will bless and edify many from around the world.
If you don’t mind, Feel free to share some with us in love.
Grace

5 Likes

Welcome, Wilson. Great that you can join GEM and AEP! This will certainly be a special experience for you. If you like, you can share it with us here. God bless you and I look forward to hearing from you.

5 Likes

Welcome @wilsonmoy90! I love your enthusiasm, you made me smile :slightly_smiling_face: I hope you will share with us. Enjoy
GEM and EAP! It’s wonderful to have you here :pray:

4 Likes

Greetings Wilson and welcome to the connect community! I look forward to hearing more from you and being encouraged and strengthened by your gifts and participation.

3 Likes

Welcome, hope God will use you in big ways for his Kingdom.

2 Likes