Introduction: Adam Taylor

member_introductions

(Adam Taylor) #1

Howdy Folks! My name is Adam and I currently live in Thailand. I’m unfamiliar with RZIMconnect but I heard about it on one of the podcasts and thought it would be a good place to ask questions! I became a believer when I was very young, but went through a period of questions and doubts in high school. In university, I began to seek God again and realized he was right where I’d left Him. RZIM has played a big part in giving me confidence in my faith. Now I live in Thailand and work as an English teacher, and try to share the love of Christ as I can!

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Adam, welcome! I’m so glad you heard about it. I think your question on engaging with Mormon missionaries is very interesting. I look forward to growing with you in Jesus here. I’m encouraged to hear that you are in Thailand as a teacher and as a witness to Christ!

(Helen Tan) #3

Hi Adam, welcome to the Connect family! I used to travel to Thailand for work. It’s a great country with beautiful people. Looking forward to hearing from you in the discussions.

(Adam Taylor) #4

Hey Ms. Helen! Thanks for the welcome! Thailand really is beautiful country in many ways! I look forward to seeing how God works through this platform!

(Helen Tan) #5

Hey Adam, there are many knowledgeable and resourceful people in Connect - Carson for one! You can also ask questions in the Ask RZIM discussions where leaders and members of the RZIM Team kindly set aside time to respond to us. So please have a look at the existing discussions and see if there’s something which interests you at the moment. If not, simply ask away!

(Megan Kemp) #6

Hi Adam!

Welcome to RZIM Connect. I hope you find this to be a great resource for your discussions with people in Thailand!

Megan