Introduction: Akshay

(Akshay Ghorpade ) #1

Hi everyone
I am akshay ghorpade from Bangalore India. I have been very interested in learning about the Bible and Christianity ever since I was a young boy. Have been an ardent reader and listener of Ravi’s messages for a long time. I am very excited to connect to a body of believers who are in search of equipping themselves to be able to defend the gospel infront of an ever changing and confused world.
God bless you all.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

God bless YOU, brother! Welcome to CONNECT!!! I hope your time here would be a blessing and benefit to you and to the community of which you influence.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. Til then…God’s every favor and blessing of peace to you.

(Monica Diane Hall) #3

Welcome Akshay! It’s interesting our church built a children’s home in Bangalore. It was led by Pastor A Stephan. Anything I can agree with you in prayer about?

(Akshay Ghorpade ) #4

Hi Monica,

Thank you so much. Great to hear about the children’s home. I don’t know pastor Stephen personally, but if you need any help with the home do let me know.

Regards

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome to Connect, @akshay807! We’re so glad you’ve joined us. Looking forward to seeing more of you out in the forum!

(Akshay Ghorpade ) #6

Thank you very much @KMac. Your welcome is much appreciated.
Regards