Introduction: Alex Cosmo

(Alex Barreto Cosmo) #1

Hi everyone,
I’m Alex I’m following the works of Ravi for about 5 years and I have been tremendous blessed by his life and ministry. I’m very happy with this new tool and the possibility to connect brothers and sisters all around the world.
I’m from Brasil and you can count on me for whatever you need here. I will be glad to share some experiences at Aprisco Church where I’m serving. I’m married with Karol and we have three beautiful girls, Maria, Esther and Ruth.
God bless you all.

(SeanO) #2

@AlexCosmo Welcome to Connect! So glad you have joined us - look forward to hearing more of your story and your thoughts on the forums. How long have you been at Aprisco Church? What is your role? The Lord Jesus be with you and your family.

(Billie Corbett) #3

Welcome, Alex.

I am looking forward to your unique, Brazilian perspective. I am sure we all have so much to learn from each other…
just based on where God has placed us in the world!

(Alex Barreto Cosmo) #4

So let’s go! Count on me ! And You Billie ? Where are you from?

(Alex Barreto Cosmo) #5

I’ve been pastoring at Aprisco for 12 years as senior pastor . You can see some of our activities on https://www.youtube.com/user/TvAprisco

What about you ?

(SeanO) #6

@AlexCosmo Hey, that’s great! I’m an engineer by trade - really enjoy what I do. It’s a fun time to be in the field.

(Billie Corbett) #7

Hello Alex,

I am from British Columbia, Canada. (A small community outside of the city of Vancouver.)
My calling has been that of a Community Youth Development worker.