Introduction: Alex Meier

(Alexander Meier) #1

Hi everyone,

This intro might be a bit late, but I still want to do it.

My name is Alex Meier, I am 22 years old, and I recently got married after planting a church in Ecuador. My wife and I both serve on staff at my home church in Colorado, and are pursuing ordination. We also both continue to serve with the missions organization that I was in Ecuador with, called Ardeo Global. We are taking the next year to be fruitful in our rest before hopefully going back overseas somewhere. In the meantime, our job with Ardeo is mobilizing: engaging churches and individuals to go and make disciples.

I have a passion for being able to meet people’s objection with a loving response, as I believe that there is no question which God fears. I think that apologetic studies go hand in hand with discipleship and christian formation, so I really enjoy this material.

God bless!

(Jules) #2

Congrats @AlexMeier ! to your marriage and also to completing the church planting in Ecuador.

#blessings :pray:

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @AlexMeier. God bless your marriage and your ministry. Love your heart that is so interested in evangelism along with the readiness in heart and mind to provide responses for those who need a bridge of Hope. I look forward to reading your posts. Glad you are here.

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @AlexMeier,

Welcome to Connect! I am encouraged to hear that you are so intentionally preparing for mission. Your stated passion:

I have a passion for being able to meet people’s objection with a loving response, as I believe that there is no question which God fears. I think that apologetic studies go hand in hand with discipleship and christian formation, so I really enjoy this material.

Is an ideal fit for this community! This is a great place to practice these habits so that you are more prepared for conversations in the rest of your life.