Introduction: Aliya Crippen

(Aliya Crippen ) #1

Hello everyone, I’m Aliya. I am a young adult seeking truth, beauty, and thoughtful answers to the big questions. I have loved the podcasts, conferences and other resources that RZIM has made available-- absolutely incredible, rich, and encouraging resources. I look forward to the opportunity to engage here on RZIM connect!

(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome, Aliya! It’s exciting to meet you here, especially to see your passion for seeking the Lord. :smiley: I hope you find your time here meaningful.

(Joshua Spare) #3

Welcome @aliyasagebrushandcanvas! May I rightly infer from your username that you are an artist as well? I look forward to seeing you out on the forums in the coming weeks!

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard @aliyasagebrushandcanvas. Discovering truth at such a young age will be a blessing for you. Not everybody cares to seek it out. But when you do that beauty and peace is opened up so much for you and the people that you engage. Participate often. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless your journey

(Aliya Crippen ) #5

Thank you @Brittany_Bowman1, I am sure I will. My few conversations have already proved very fruitful and encouraging!

(Aliya Crippen ) #6

Thank you @jspare! Yes, I have pursued art for most of my life and have been teaching drawing and watercolor at a several local homeschool CoOps for the past 2 years. It is one of the foremost ways I relate to the Lord and others and is something I hope to continue studying throughout my life.

(Aliya Crippen ) #7

Thank you @Keldon_Scott, I am definitely grateful for the ways I have been taught to love and desire the truth… I can already see its benefits even as I am just starting out. I certainly look forward to learning, growing, and participating in the discussions here.