Introduction: Amanda Robbins

(Amanda Robbins) #1

Hi everyone. I am a mother of four in the Midwestern part of the United States. My daughter and I often watch Ravi on youtube. We found this app and thought it would be a good resource as she learns how to express and defend her faith. We always enjoy the verbiage that comes witg watching the Q&A sessions.

(Keldon Scott) #2

Welcome aboard @Amandarobbins226. What a blessing it must be to be able to have your daughter so intrested and to have a resource like you describe. I trust the threads that are created here in the dialog that you engage would be a blessing to you and your daughter. So glad you joined up. May God Grant you peace and understanding.

(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome to Connect! How encouraging it is to hear both of a young person pursuing their faith at a deeper level, and of a Christian mentor guiding them in the process. I look forward to hearing your questions and posts on the threads.

(Tim Ramey) #4

You’ll find this group invigorating. The beauty of it is that you can be involved in as little or as much as you wish.

Amanda, I’m a father of 7 in Minnesota and as so many hop into Connect from SE Asia or Europe and even in that States, I find no Minnesotans. What State are you from. Keldon, above, is a Midwesterner from Michigan.

There is an enjoyment in Jesus. Isn’t it good to know Him!?!?

(Harvey) #5

Hey Amanda,
Glad to see you on hear and that you involving your children with apologetics. I also look to do that with my wife and kids. #GodBless you and yours!

(Amanda Robbins) #6

Thank you all for the warm welcome. My husband and I have four children ( one with special needs) and live in Northwest Arkansas. I am looking forward to reading the threads here.

(Ogah) #7

Welcome ma’am, and yes I too have found it be a very good resource for growth. Your daughter is very fortunate she has a mum who not only points the way but also participates alongside. Bless you