Introduction:AmKay

(Marvin Kam) #1

Hi, hope everyone is well. My name is Marvin Kam (MK …AmKay)
I’m from Singapore
I joined because of the amazing work of RZIM. I was stunned after listening to Ravi on youtube many years ago. That was the first time I have ever heard anyone speak of Christianity the manner he did. That was the first time I have ever come across the term “apologetics”
“seek and you will find” I believe that’s how I discover RZIM

I am here more for learning and meeting believers

Glad to be here and looking forward to more knowledge that can lead me closer to God.

5 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #2

Welcome aboard @AmKay all the way from Singapore. I am in Michigan. So glad you ran across Ravi and have now joined this global family. Let me be the first to meet and greet you as a fellow believer. Seeking and finding is so very important – isn’t it a blessing when the biblical promises are realized. I hope that you find your time in Connect fruitful and enjoyable. Participate often if time allows. God bless you and your journey.

3 Likes
(Marvin Kam) #3

Greetings Keldon and thanks for the warm welcome.

2 Likes
(Sieglinde) #4

Hello @AmKay. we are very glad to have you here. RZIM is an amazing ministry!

2 Likes
(Marvin Kam) #5

Hello @sig. Thank You. I am very blessed to be here!

1 Like
(Brian Lalor) #6

Welcome @AmKay to Connect. You are very fortunate being from Singapore, it seems RZIM holds a lot of interesting events there. I love your country, all the best food in the world meets in Singapore :joy: I wish I could take the MRT down to Little India or Chinatown now :meat_on_bone:

4 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #7

HI Marvin! @AmKay

I agree, Ravi has such a kind, yet sure and wise way about him. He delivers the truth in a way that gets to the heart of people-

So glad you’ve joined us! I’m sure you will enjoy this community. There are so many helpful and engaging people here desiring to help answer questions, as well as ask questions themselves :relaxed:

2 Likes
(Marvin Kam) #8

Thank you @brianlalor
Yes, RZIM has been here a few times but I have yet to attend one of them. Tickets usually go fast for these events.
I think Singapore is different from those who don’t live here :blush:
It is a safe and well-operated country
There are going to be a few more new MRT lines in the coming years, so look out for it

3 Likes
(Marvin Kam) #9

Hi and Thank you @HeidiMitchell.

I always think to myself after hearing to any speaker from RZIM on youtube “thank God for RZIM”
If not, this broken world will be easily confused by some other “spiritual preachers”

3 Likes
(Rhoda Pinto) #10

It’s so nice to hear from the other side ofvthe world and know we are united in Christ. I just read this verse this morning: Psalm 129:68 “You are good and do good; teach me your statutes” I expect God to use RZIM Connect to do that for each of us.

2 Likes
(Marvin Kam) #11

Hi @Rhoda

Thanks for sharing.

This verse just came to my mind after prayer

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him.

2 Likes
(joanne) #12

Welcome AmKay. You’ll get alot from this forum. blessings

2 Likes
(Marvin Kam) #13

@jcoolie Nice to meet you. Cheers! God Bless!