Introduction: Ana Siqueiros

member_introductions

(Ana Siqueiros) #1

Hi everyone

I am a mother and a wife. I have 3 children, my youngest and only daughter is non verbal and on the Autism Spectrum. I grew up catholic and for the past 10 years I’ve attended a non denominational church. I am a Registered Nurse and Diabetes Management educator providing educational services to the disable. I am a certified rehabilitative provider and director of my entity and each time I encounter a new customer I have an opportunity to share with them the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Love of God. I am very excited to join this community and to learn from other members of the church to continue to share with the broken the renewing Love of God and His son. Thank you for having me.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #2

Hello @Ana_Siqueiros. I’m encouraged to know that you take the opportunity you have in being able to share the gospel of Jesus. I’m glad to have you here, and I look forward in learning with you in our discussions. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Ana Siqueiros) #3

Thank you.

(Olivia Davis) #4

Happy to meet you Ana!! I admire how you integrate your faith and your job to share God’s love with everyone! Looking forward to growing and learning with you :slight_smile:

(Brian Weeks) #5

Hi Ana and welcome to Connect! Given your experience with caring for the hurting, as well as your desire to share the gospel with others, I’m particularly looking forward to your contributions here. I’m encouraged by your enthusiasm for being here and we’re equally glad to have you!

(Sarah Malcangi) #6

Welcome, Ana!

(Ana Siqueiros) #7

Thank you :blush:

(Natasha Morton) #8

Welcome Ana and very happy you are here! Looking forward to growing and learning with you!

(Ethan Thomas) #9

Welcome Ana!

(Carson Weitnauer) #10

Hi @Ana_Siqueiros,

Welcome to Connect! It is evident that you have an incredibly caring heart. I want to pray for God to give you strength today as you love and serve others - your daughter and so many through your business. It sounds like God has given you an incredible platform to share the hope of the gospel. We look forward to praying with you and growing with you in Christ in this community.