Introduction and Apologetics discussions!

member_introductions

(Justin Angelos) #1

I’m very excited about RZIM connect!!!
My name in Justin Angelos, I’m from the Seattle area.
5 years ago, I discovered Apologetics and Ravi Zacharias through my Church. The following year, 2014 I enrolled in RZIM’s online Apologetics courses, and at the end of the 12 weeks module, I wanted more lol so I started looking at Christian Universities. I started working on BA in Theology at Liberty University and now I will finish my degree at Biola University, and then I’ll work on Masters in Apologetics at Biola! I’m looking forward to meeting everyone through the RZIM connect. I love talking about Theology and Apologetics

(SeanO) #2

@jangelos Welcome to Connect! May the Lord continue to bless your studies as you learn more about proclaiming His truth to the nations.

(Justin Angelos) #3

Thank you Sean! I hope the Lord Blesses you as well :blush:

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi Justin, welcome! I have been to Biola many times. I’m grateful to know Craig Hazen, Sean McDowell, and other leaders at the school - you’re going to a great institution! I look forward to our conversations in Connect as we grow together in our passion for Jesus!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #5

Welcome to Connect, @jangelos. Looking forward to learn from you in our discussions here. :slight_smile:

(Justin Angelos) #6

Hello Carson, that is a blessing. I’ve met Craig Hazen once at a Ravi Zacharias lecture. I’m very excited about starting with Biola this fall. I looking forward chatting with you