Introduction: Angie Mace

(Angela Mace) #1

Hi everyone, I’m Angie. I’m new, just joined today. So, I’m looking forward to learning from all of you and I’m also so excited about the privilege to join in the discussions offered. I’m so thankful for this opportunity. Through the completion of the Core Module, I realized how very much I want to continue to learn and hopefully grow in Him. I’m seeking answers to share with loved ones that do not have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Sometimes, I’m baffled how to respond to their comments and questions. I pray for wisdom to be able to identify more closely with them and to meet them where they are struggling.
Blessings to all of you,
Angie

(Kathleen) #2

Welcome to Connect, Angie! We’re so glad you’e joined us. :slight_smile: I am so encouraged by your desire to engage with your loved ones and share the Gospel with them. Do have a browse over questions that have already been asked (you can search by keyword via the magnifying glass at the top of the page), and let us know if there are other specific questions that you are wrestling with. It’s always encouraging to see how compassionate and intelligent this community is! Blessings to you!

(Angela Mace) #3

Thank you, Kathleen.

I’m eager to navigate the site and discover the resources that are available. Thank you for your reply to my introductory email.
Blessings,
Angie