Introduction: Arree

(Arreelin Gatphoh) #1

Hi everyone
I’m Arreelin from Shillong, Meghalaya. I am involved in the RZIM ministry locally. RZIM ministry has helped me understand what I believe and why.i listen to Ravi Zacharias and the team on you tube regularly. I’m interested in apologetics and I hope to enroll in some course very soon.ever since I joined RZIM connect I look forward to the topics daily and I am learning…

(LaTricia January) #2

Welcome to RZIM Connect @Arree we’re happy to have you hear. I’m sure that you’ll find your time here quite enriching. There’s plenty of information and ideas shared in the forum. We learn so very much from each other as well as from the itinerants who participate in the Q&A’s in the forum - it’s a great exchange.

(Jimmy Sellers) #3

Welcome. I had to look up Meghalaya on the map and if you had not joined I would not know about your part of the world or what Meghalaya means, “the abode of clouds”. I will be looking forward to your participation in the community.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #4

@Arree, Welcome to Connect! Wonderful to hear that you are from Shillong. I hope I am able to visit there in one of my trips to India as I have a close friend in Shillong. May God bless your local ministry with RZIM. Look forward to learning with you!