Introduction: Arthur from Israel

Shalom everybody,

It’s nice to meet a community of apologetics enthusiasts. I hope we can glean from one another in the forum.

I was born in Russia and made aliyah with my parents in the 90’s. I became a believer in Yeshua during my military service.

I finished my second course at the RZIM Academy, and found the content and the people thought provoking and challenging. Like many I received an invitation to join this online community, and I was glad to accept.

I hope my insights on faith and walk with Christ will enrich others, as we all have difficult questions in need of thoughtful answers.

God bless

15 Likes

HI Arthur! @aschwartzman7

So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:

Your story sounds interesting- finding God during your military service-I’d love to hear how that came about some time -if you feel up for sharing!
I liked what you said here:

I couldn’t agree more!

Enjoy looking around- so many great topics out there to explore :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hello @aschwartzman7, wow, it’s so nice to meet you. Your introduction is inspiring and I too would love to hear more about how you became a believer during your military service. Perhaps after you dive in here a little more and feel comfortable, you can tell us a little about that. Enjoy browsing and join in the conversations when you feel led. Take care :pray:

4 Likes

Hello, Arthur, and welcome to Connect. :slight_smile: It’s great to hear the RZIM academy has been beneficial to you- what stood out to you most? What is the second course you mention, aside from the Core Module?

3 Likes

Arthur hi
Military service? IDF or Russian?
Kind regards
Bransom

2 Likes

Shalom brother Arthur, from a piece of the wild vine grafted into the olive tree. Welcome and can I say, it is nice to see you.

3 Likes

Hi Brittany, I really liked the lecture on the trinity in the core module! I’ve recently finished the science elective, a lot of food for thought there too.

2 Likes

Hi Bransom, IDF.

It’s nice to meet you Michael, from a natural branch grafted back into our own olive tree.

I’m former US Navy, Submarine Service, but that was almost 40 years ago 688 Class - Israel has some excellent boats

1 Like

@sig @HeidiMitchell Thanks for the warm welcome! Seeing you were interested in my testimony I decided to share:

Hope you find it encouraging!

2 Likes