Introduction Aruna Datt

(Aruna Datt) #1

Hi everyone
I am from Gurgaon, India. I was born in a Christian family, but never knew of having a personal relationship with Christ. I was born into the family of God in January 2003 & have been growing in the Lord . God in His grace used my daughter to bring both my husband & me to His saving grace .
I have had the privilege of listening to great men & women of God & in my hunger for more of the Lord, I came across RZIM & I am so very blessed to hear his point of view & messages which are so encouraging
May the Lord God Almighty Bless this ministry & contnue to use It mightily

13 Likes
(Daren L McClellan) #2

Welcome Aruna. I know this is not the best place, but I wish I could hear more of your story of starting your relationship with Jesus. What you did share is interesting.

4 Likes
(Renier Lillie) #3

Welcome Aruna. It is a blessing to be a part of this community, we’re blessed to have you.

4 Likes
(scott beau jordan) #4

Hello there,

I have been on this site a short time myself, however I continue to ask questions and it has been a blessing to me. I am married with two girls (age 5) and need to lead my home. However, when I read something that makes no sense to me I have only what I can find on the internet to explain it for I have no one around me to ask. Internet sources are also very unreliable and are written from perspectives that would try to taint the truth as often as not. I would encourage you then, ask your questions here. However, small, however big, however personal. They will be met with God’s word and truth in the first place and will be of immense use and blessing for you.

Peace and Strength to you and your family

Scott Jordan

5 Likes
(Lou Hablas) #5

Greetings and welcome to Connect, Aruna! Thank you for sharing part of your story and how you came to know Christ - so beautiful! I pray that Connect blesses you immensely!

2 Likes
(Billie Corbett) #6

Welcome Aruna.

Praise God for His saving mercy and grace…
What a joy for your daughter… to used of the Lord to draw both her father and mother to faith in Christ!

May you grow strong in faith, hope and love…

3 Likes
(Scott Dockins) #7

@ArunaDatt,

I was baptized on November 18th, 2012, and upon discovering Ravi and the RZIM ministries, I too found great encouragement in my walk with the LORD.

May your relationship and trust in Jesus our Messiah grow in depth and knowledge!

God Bless!

3 Likes
(Lakshmi Mehta) #8

Hi Aruna,

Just wanted to send a quick note to welcome you to the community. Praise the Lord for bringing the whole family to the Lord. May God continue you to use your daughter mightily. I have been a Christian for several years now but I too come from a hindu family and still praying for my family’s salvation. I would so love to know more of your story. It can be quite difficult to change faith as an adult. I am curious what aspect of the gospel/ Christianity spoke to you the most. God bless your family and enjoy your time here on Connect!

2 Likes
(Justin Robicheau) #9

Welcome Aruna to RZIM connect I joined not too long ago. I pray your relationship with the Lord will strengthen through this site. Do you have a favorite bible verse?

2 Likes
(Aruna Datt) #10

Praise the Lord!!! Blessings to all

Thanks for the very warm welcome given by you all It is such a privilege to belong to the family of Christ I truly am overwhelmed !!!

I was a Sunday going , Celebrating Christmas & Easter Christian I never read through the Bible even once I was a very complacent Christian to be honest, but somewhere within me I was greatly moved by what Jesus had done for me on the cross . God knows our hearts in & out & at age 52 I actually was touched by His Holy Spirit, in Dec 2002 after being guided by my daughter for 4 months Young people come to the Lord faster than our generation as they are true seekers & not conditioned by anyone or anything In January of 2003 I took the water Baptism in obedience to Christ & my life has never been the same I nearly lost my life in a terrible car accident, but The Lord rescued me, as His purposes for my life had to be fulfilled My Hindu husband took his water Baptism in Sept 2003 & has never regretted it

My daughter Pastors a church in Chandigarh along with my Spiritual daughter Both are serving the Lord & bringing lost, hurting & confused people to His saving grace !

What more could I have asked for ??? I am so very blessed & thankful to ABBA for choosing us to be part of His family

Sorry for the long note but Testimony is always encouraging!

Love & Blessings to all

In Christ

Aruna

4 Likes
(Philip Immaraj) #11

Aruna, no age restrictions here!! :wink: :smile:
Welcome and may we spur each other on towards understanding those who are truly searching. May we find words and be able to articulate, express and live our lives as a true follower of Jesus in thought word and deed. Glory to Christ as He saved your family and brought you into His body.

Thanks so much for story-sharing your blessings.

2 Likes
(Lakshmi Mehta) #12

@ArunaDatt,

Thank you so much for sharing your story and the Lord’s hand in keeping you safe. It’s always encouraging to hear the varied ways God uses to allow His grace to grip our heart. I look forward to hearing more of your insights and questions in future conversations on the forums.

2 Likes