Introduction: Asa Watson

(Asa Watson) #1

Hey everybody,

My name is Asa Watson and I reside in Rock Hill, South Carolina with my wife and 2 daughters. I am an assistant campus minister for a ministry that serves our three area colleges and I love ministering to our students. A few years ago, I started to learn about apologetics through Ravi Zacharias videos on Youtube. It peaked my interest on how to defend the faith and engage those around me by meeting them where they are.

I took the Core Module with RZIM Academy over the summer and it really helped me with knowing how not to just take questions for face value, but to dig deeper to understand the person behind the question.

I look forward to being a part of this community.

(Jacob Cheriyan) #2

Welcome Asa Watson. So glad to have you here. I am sure you will find this a very pleasant experience and that it would enable you to grow in your Christian faith.

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @asa.watson,

Welcome! I was in campus ministry for ten years, so I consider myself part of ‘the tribe’ of campus ministers. It was a wonderful season of serving the Lord and encouraging students. Living life on mission is a beautiful thing.

I am so encouraged and grateful that Ravi and the Core Module of the RZIM Academy are helping you as a campus minister. This community is a resource for you, your student leaders, and your students. We want to come alongside you as you address tough questions on campus. I know they are often changing and require considerable research to answer. That’s where this global community can step in and help out.

I hope to see you on here regularly!