Introduction Ashish

(Ashish Paul) #1

Hi I am glad to join this community of believers.

I am a Drilling Engineer currently working and living in Oman with my family.
Please keep us in yours prayers.

May God bless all in Jesus name Amen.

(SeanO) #2

@AshishPaul Welcome to Connect! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here. Look forward to seeing you out on the forums.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #3

@AshishPaul, Welcome to Connect! Glad to have you join us! May you find the time on Connect enriching and a means to bless your community in Oman. God bless!

(Kathleen) #4

So glad you’re on here, @AshishPaul! It’s so wonderful to have people here from all over the world. Blessings to you and your family and on your work in Oman!

(Jimmy Sellers) #5

@AshishPaul I had to look Oman up on the map. I have to admit I know very little about that country. Looking forward to sharing your thoughts and comment on Connect. Welcome.

(Ashish Paul) #6

Thanks Sean

(Ashish Paul) #7

Thanks Jimmy. I am from India but currently living and working in Oman.

(Ashish Paul) #8

Thank you so much Lakshmi

(Ashish Paul) #9

Thank you so much. God bless

(John Boer) #11

Hi Ashish, are you living in Muscat or one of the other towns? Or are you out in the countryside? Do you know about the places of Christian worship available there?

(Ashish Paul) #12

Hi John, I live in Muscat as you know Oman is a Muslim country Christian Church services are restricted to two places one in Ruwi and other one in Ghala. Both the places are in Muscat and hold chruch services from morning to evening on Fridays. The first day of the week is Sunday here and the rest days are Friday and Saturday.
I go to a Church service in Ghala it called PCO( Pentecostal Chruch of Oman).

(John Boer) #14

Good to hear that you are connected with a fellowship there. My church supports one of the ministers with the Protestant Church in Oman, Joshua Bode. He and his family moved there just a few months ago. I think he may be at the same location as where you meet. I know there are many groups that use those places. Even though there is restriction to 2 locations, it is a blessing that it is allowed.