Introduction: Baalah

(Baalah ) #1

Hi everyone. My name is Baalah Patrick Garba, I’m a first generation Christian in my northern Nigerian Muslim family. As far as I can remember, I have always had to defend my Christian faith before friends, teachers, colleagues and family, as a result I’m very happy joining the RZIM connect family where I know I will find needed support to grow in my evangelical faith. I’m an Architect, married with three children and I’m a member of a local church here in Abuja, Nigeria, called Family Worship Center. I look forward to building lasting friendship with members of this great family. Thank you for having me here.

(Anthony Costello ) #2

@baalahpatrick

Baalah, it is great to have you here with us on Connect. I am so excited to hear your story, and really look forward to interacting with you. We’ve been getting a lot of incredible first hand reporting from Nigeria from some pastors serving the church there in the North. What amazing men of God; true followers of Jesus. My own brother also supports orphanages in the South of Nigeria. He is there 2-3 times a year to visit the nuns in those villages. I really love hearing about what God is doing in the hearts and minds of Nigerians, even though I also know that there is still much hate and violence to overcome. God bless you for being here; I hope that you find good answers to all your hard questions.

in Christ,
Anthony

(Baalah ) #3

Thank my brother Anthony. Indeed as the days go by it is becoming more and more difficult to become and remain a Christian in northern Nigeria, but we thank God for His faithfulness and the shadow of His wings that has remained over us. I look forward to interacting with you and other members of the connect family. Thank you and remain blessed.