Introduction: Ben

member_introductions

(Ben Thompson) #1

Hi everyone, :wave:

Great to be a part of this community, pleased to have stumbled across it. I’m Ben from a seaside town on the south coast of England :uk:. Been actively following Ravi & RZIM for many years now (from my teens), it’s been such a blessing and a pillar of truth and encouragement in my life. I long to be used by God in the mission field he has placed me. I currently help lead the homeless outreach in our local church. Such a unique, challenging and rewarding community - a priveledge to serve. Hoping to share and learn how to be an effective apologetic in this changing world.

Pax,
Ben
<><

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Ben, I’m so glad you found us! It sounds like you live in a lovely place. My visits to England have always been a joy. I’m so encouraged to hear that you are involved in the homeless outreach through your church. I hope you’ll stir us up to love and good deeds here as we all seek to mature in our walk with God together. Welcome!

(SeanO) #3

@ben Welcome! Great to hear of your heart to serve the Lord with the homeless. May God use you to bring soundness to their minds and the joy of Christ to their hearts! Look forward to hearing from you on the forums.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

Hello @ben. You can say that this you being here is divine providence. Welcome to Connect! Hope to learn with you here in this community! :slight_smile: