Introduction: Benny Alexander

member_introductions

(Benny Alexander) #1

Hi everyone,

I am Benny Alexander, from Coimbatore South India; amateur apologist in my regional language Tamil, a writer, and an IT business owner. I own a small web development business, which allows me to connect with global clients, but more importantly spend more time with the family. I am a father of two kids, and I am planning to send my elder son to Rzim short time training as soon as he completes school final.
Most of my ministry is with my family, friends and I love to explain theology and apologetics to children.
I happen to get answers to many of the challenging questions in life only after decades, which should not be the case with my kids. I believe our heavenly father is gracious enough to help children understand Him better, sometimes even better than the grown-ups.

Needless to say, my passion for apologetics started with Ravi. I was listening to his podcasts in my new Apple iPod in 2006. (Thanks to Steve J). Those mornings were filled with the voice of Ravi as I walk several miles with his talks, Let my People Think.

I trust I will be able to listen, learn and even share at this platform. This is lovely, and God bless you all. Will keep connected.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #2

@benny, Welcome to Connect! I too have had the same experience of finding answers only after many years of being a christian and I would attribute much of it to RZIM teachings. I look forward to your insights from your experiences in evangelism in South India.

(Benny Alexander) #3

Thank you Lakshmi for the warm welcome. God bless.

If God willing, I would love to write a book in Tamil as well as in English in a Q&A form for teens between the age of 10-15 or 17. I will post the questions in a few weeks to a couple of months for the forum’s feedback and correction before I dive into writing answers. Your prayer support is much appreciated.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #4

@benny, that’s wonderful! May God bless your endeavors to reach out to youth in India and provide all the resources you need. Look forward to the discussions.

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @benny, as you put it, may it be so! The RZIM India team is just fabulous and it is an honor to feature their voices in Connect in the #ask-rzim Category. I know that your son will be blessed by their training programs. I love that Connect enables us to meet our Christian family from around the world, come together in love, and grow together in Christ. I look forward to your wisdom and encouragement as we discuss many topics together.