Introduction: Beth Mance

(Bethany Mance) #1

Hey team,
I am 19 years old and am currently a kids and youth worship intern at my home church as well as working part time at a hardware store called Wickes! I did a gap year in 2018 called Soul Edge which really boosted my desire to have a relationship with God! I have a lot of questions and like finding answers and different perspectives, so I think this will be fun!

8 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@bethmance Welcome to Connect! May the Lord Jesus bless you with a spirit of wisdom and revelation in knowledge of Him. So great that you are taking time to get to know more about the Word while you are young - Christ be with you and look forward to hearing your thoughts / questions on the forums.

3 Likes
(Kiri Jane Erb) #3

Hey lovely!
So good to see you here :slight_smile: x
Kiri

1 Like
(Olivia Davis) #4

Hi Beth! Welcome to Connect. This is the place to be if you have lots of questions! I look forward to hearing from you in the forums…sounds like you bring a really interesting perspective and I’m interested in your gap year experience!

2 Likes
(Bethany Mance) #5

Thanks Olivia, you should totally look it up!

(Julie Christine Norman) #6

Beth,
It is so exciting to see young adults seek answers to questions so they can help students understand Jesus more completely. As a mother to five kids (4 of them now teens) I am encouraged that there are young leaders out there like you! God bless and keep up the amazing Kingdom work!

Julie Norman

3 Likes
(Matthew Turney) #7

Good to have you here. I just joined this forum myself, but have been a part of the RZIM academy and hope you continue to ask questions.

2 Likes