Introduction: Brad Grosjean

(Brad Grosjean) #1

What’s up Church!
My name is Brad and I’m currently a second year college student at THE Ohio State Univeristy in Columbus, Ohio. I feel a calling to go into the ministry field and look forward to building connections with fellow believers here as well as growing in my relationship with God and defense for the Word of Truth.

If there’s any other college students out there too, hit me up!

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Hey there, Brad! Welcome to RZIM Connect, man! I’m a couple years removed from college but definitely looking forward to hearing more from you. When did the call to ministry happen? Was it a life-long thing or just during your collegiate career?

(Brad Grosjean) #3

Hey Warner, nice to meet you, thanks for the welcome. I think the call started when I was about 7 or so, but I didn’t really recognize it until my senior year of high school. The passion for it has grown every year since.

(Kathleen) #4

Hello, @outoftheboat1429, and welcome to Connect! I must admit that I chuckled when I read your greeting (What’s up Church!) as, for some reason, I read it in the Australian accent of one of the Hillsong worship leaders. There’s a recording of the song ‘Man of Sorrows’ where he says, ‘Come on, chu-ch!’, so I suppose it’s difficult to un-hear. :grinning:

At any rate, we’re glad that you’ve joined us here, and we pray that this community will be one that strengthens and encourages you as you journey along with God. Blessings to you!

(Warner Joseph Miller) #5

That’s awesome, bro! Keep goin’, man. Glad to have you here.