Introduction: Brandon Kagel

(Brandon Kagel) #1

Hi everyone,

My name is Brandon Kagel. I am 37 years old and I am the father of two beautiful children. LeBron, my son, is 13 years old and my daughter, Ashai, is 10 years old. I am happily married to my wife, Latoya Kagel, of 15 years.

I serve as the evangelism pastor at Calvary Chapel Las Vegas, where I’ve been for about five years now. Prior to serving in Las Vegas I was a full-time Christian rap artist. I have Recently picked back up the pen in the mic and I’m working on my fifth album. For more info on you can type in “The Rep”

on Spotify, iTunes, ect. as well as music videos on YouTube.

I had such a great time being part of the EAP December 2018!!! I came back feeling like I had really been poured into and I’m so grateful for everyone then I got to learn alongside with! God bless you all!

(Andrew Bulin) #2

Welcome, @BrandonK!

I praise God that He is bringing all sorts of interesting people to RZIM, especially artists. With so much passion and love for music, and the way it connects people, I’m glad to see you’re using this talent of yours for Him. You will have to let us know when you are close to a release. :slight_smile:

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @BrandonK, I’m so encouraged to hear this report. I’ve really enjoyed hearing the updates about how God is at work at Calvary Chapel Las Vegas and the opportunities our team has had to partner with you and the church in evangelism. I look forward to all the ways we can continue to collaborate together. We want every member of your church to be equipped for great spiritual conversations and to keep seeing people join into the kingdom’s work with us.

And I’m excited to hear you’ve got another album dropping soon. Exciting!

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard @BrandonK. So glad that you have joined. With your ministry is well as your talents I am sure that the individuals on this site will benefit from your involvement. God-bless your ministry in Las Vegas. I get to Vegas from time to time, and I will reach out and attend.I hope you enjoy your time on this site.