Introduction: Brittany Bowman

member_introductions

(Brittany Bowman) #1

Hi everyone, I’m Brittany. I am a grad student at Oklahoma State University studying agricultural communications, but I grew up on my family’s farm in Virginia. I grew up listening to RZIM broadcasts, and I recently learned about RZIM Connect after reading Abdu Murray’s book, “Saving Truth.” As a millennial, RZIM is the well I draw from to answer my friends’ challenging questions. I look forward to learning from you!

(SeanO) #2

@Brittany_Bowman1 Welcome to Connect! May God bless your time here richly and your studies at Oklahoma State. Look forward to hearing from you out on the forums.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Hello @Brittany_Bowman1. I’m glad to have you here. Welcome to Connect! Looking forward to learn with you in our discussions. :slight_smile:

(Ethan Thomas) #4

Welcome Brittany! Nice to see another fellow millennial around these parts! :slight_smile:

(Melvin Greene) #5

Welcome to Connect, @Brittany_Bowman1. As a baby boomer, I like to hear the fresh perspectives of millennials, as well as gen xers, or any other generations for that matter. I look forward to hearing from you.

(Olivia Davis) #6

From one millennial to another, welcome, Brittany!

(Carson Weitnauer) #7

Hi @Brittany_Bowman1, welcome to Connect!

I’m delighted that you enjoyed @Abdu_Murray’s book Saving Truth! It has received a tremendously positive response.

I know we have a lot to learn from you and I trust we can encourage you as well. Please join us in actively practicing how to thoughtfully engage with a wide variety of questions in Connect. I believe these habits are preparing us for the in-person opportunities you will have at OSU!

(Keldon Scott) #8

@Brittany_Bowman1 welcome aboard. I trust that the conversations and discussions here will be a blessing to you. I look forward to hearing your perspective and the interaction that you have with those who are asking you questions.