Introduction: Bryant Tanadjaya

(Bryant Tanadjaya) #1

Hey everyone!

I’m 22 years old and am from Indonesia. I’ve been a Christian since I was 13 and am currently managing an evangelism community my friend and I founded. It’s very new and the focus is to just have a group of people with the same heart who would support each other in evangelism. Evangelism is something I know God has called all Christians to do though, honestly, it’s something I really struggle with. I know there’s no excuse for my cowardice and I just pray for more love and courage from God. I’ve also been getting into apologetic the past year or so. I’ve already taken the RZIM Academy Core Module and God has brought people to my life who are waaay better in apologetic than I am. It’s great to be here and meet you all! I’m honestly not much of a forum person but I think it’s something I should overcome since this is a platform that can provide great opportunities.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask hahaha

God bless you guys!

(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Bryant! You have come to the right place to be both encouraged and challenged. Praise the Lord for your heart for evangelism.

(Olivia Davis) #3

Hi Bryant! Thanks for sharing a little about yourself. I also sometimes struggle with evangelism, and I’ve found that apologetics helps me be confident that I can explain both my faith and the purpose for evangelism. I really look forward to hearing from you in the forum; it sounds like you bring a wealth of experience that we can all benefit from!

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @imbryant! We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect. May God use this community to encourage you and strengthen you for the work of evangelism in your context. (P.S. the struggle against cowardice and discomfort is REAL, don’t I know it!) Blessings to you!