Introduction: Carol Andrews

member_introductions

(CarolAndrews) #1

Hi everyone. I am so happy to stumble upon this group. Am amazed at how prominent RZIM has become in my life lately. It’s as if I’m on a vertical trajectory in my walk with the Lord and it is such an exciting journey. I am blessed to be living here in Perth Western Australia. Retired from my career and enjoying life. Almost completed RZIM Core module and planning to do more if all goes well. Blessings to everyone here. Carol

(Lakshmi Mehta) #2

@Carol, Welcome to Connect! What an amazing way to spend retirement growing in the knowledge of our Lord! Connect is a great place to discuss lingering questions from your courses.

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @Carol,

Welcome! I’d love to visit Perth one day! We have a fantastic evangelist based in Australia, the wonderful @Daniel_Paterson. And I’m so glad you’re on the RZIM Academy journey. The electives are excellent and get high reviews every time.

As you keep growing in faith, we’d be honored if you invest part of your free time in serving us in Connect. We’re always looking for wise and experienced members who can pray, serve, and help as many ask their questions here. And of course, we hope to be a resource for you as well.

(Jimmy Sellers) #4

We glad that you stumbled in and even happier that you have had liftoff :rocket: with you walk with our Lord. Praise God for the work that he is doing in your life.

(CarolAndrews) #5

Thanks for you welcome. You would love it here in Perth, I am sure. We Perthites have been very blessed today with a flying visit from Ravi Zacharias himself. How wonderful it was to see (and hear) him face to face. I will make myself available to help in anyway I can. I’m not so wise as I may look, though, but I love Jesus.

(C Rhodes) #6

@Carol. Hi classmate! Found you! :smile: Thought you could get away from me? I am online every once in a day. I saw your contact info in the class forum. Looking forward to more and greater fellowship.

(Kathleen) #7

Welcome, @Carol! So glad to have you on here. I’ll actually be in your neck of the woods in mid-November as one of my best friends is getting married. (She’s originally from Perth, but has been living in Adelaide for the last year.) very much looking forward to being in Oz and looking forward to seeing you out and about on this forum. :smiley:

(CarolAndrews) #8

HaHa, Constance. You got me there. You are relentless. I can see trying to escape is a waste of effort. In all honesty, though, I am honoured that you would try. I would love to stay in touch. You are an inspiration. I look forward to a meaningful friendship. :blush:

(CarolAndrews) #9

Thanks for your welcome, Katherine. Perth is a beautiful City. I am blessed to be living here. I hope you enjoy your visit. Adelaide is known as the city of churches. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with if it’s Perth you are visiting.

(Gabrielle) #10

Nice to meet you! I am honored to meet someone from Australia!

(CarolAndrews) #11

It is really good to meet you too, Gabrielle. I look forward to talking more with you as we explore this great community of fellow believers. I am enjoying this connect and still learning!