Introduction: Carol here

(Carol) #1

Hi everyone! My name is Carol and I am from Holmes County, Ohio – the heart of Amish Country. I recently graduated from the Core Module and enjoyed being on the continual learning journey. My husband was a pastor for 20 years but now out of ministry for the last 5 years. We have two grown sons and a lovely daughter-in-law. I have been challenged in my ability to discuss apologetics intelligently and want to dialogue on a different level with those around me. I look forward to more growth and challenge.

(SeanO) #2

@info.villagehall Welcome to Connect! Glad to have you hear - it sounds like you and your husband have faithfully served the Lord with your lives. Look forward to gaining some wisdom you’ve learned over those years of faithful service. May Christ bless your family as you seek His heart. Definitely jump in on Connect with any questions you are struggling to find good answers to…I think you’ll find it’s a wonderful place for gracious dialogue on difficult topics.

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome to Connect, Carol! We’re glad you’ve joined our community here, and we pray that it is a place that strengthens and encourages you. Look forward to learning with and from you! :slight_smile:

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

Welcome to Connect, Carol (@info.villagehall)! I’m happy to know that you are enjoying your learning journey. Apologetics does take effort but is worth it. I’m excited to see you grow in your journey with the Lord. :slight_smile: