Introduction: Casey Moore

(Casey Moore) #1

Hi everyone! Casey Moore here! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I completed the Core Module earlier this year and I’m looking forward to continuing on in conversations about apologetics, evangelism, and helping others understand the Christian worldview better. I am a newcomer to Christ, having been baptized just 5 years ago but ever since then, I have been sharing the gospel with joy, hoping I might be able to shine a little light in this dark world and lead people to Jesus. My husband and I are living in the Northeast corner of the US with our almost 1 year old son so we have many people to witness to! Some are more receptive than others… haha. I’m excited to dive in and join the conversation!

(Jimmy Sellers) #2

So glad to have you join. I think you will find the community to be loving and encouraging as we all have a common purpose in making much of Jesus. Welcome and we look forward to your input.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #3

@CSMoore, Welcome to Connect! Wonderful to hear of your completion of the Core Module course and that with the transition of a new baby!
Look forward to learning with you.

(Neil Weaver) #4

Welcome Casey. I am in the northeast as well. Glad you enjoyed the core module as I did.

(Keldon Scott) #5

Welcome aboard @CSMoore! So glad that you have joined. Didn’t you just love the core module? I hope that you are able to take some of the electives as well. Such a blessing to hear that your energy is being directed at those who need to see light and taste the salt of the good news of Jesus Christ. God bless you.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #6

Hello, Casey (@CSMoore). I’m happy to have you hear with us. I look forward to learn with you as we sharpen each other in this community. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Kathleen) #7

Hello and welcome, @CSMoore! Glad you have found us here. :slight_smile: What part of the NE are you in? My brother lived in Western Mass for a bit, and it was a I know it was a reeeeally tough place to be as a Christian. Blessings to you, and look forward to seeing you out in the forum!

(Casey Moore) #8

Hi Kathleen (@KMac), I live in Norwalk CT now. Being so close to NYC, it has definitely been a challenge since becoming a Christian. Also, many families here live quite comfortably and don’t see a need for a savior. I was talking about inviting my cousin to church to my mother (who is not a believer) and she said “well, church is for people who have hit rock bottom”… I was shocked. I hadn’t hit rock bottom when I was saved. I was perfectly happy. Haha. But that’s the mentality up here. It needs to change.

(Jean Daniel Slabbert) #9

Welcome @CSMoore! Great to see another one of the Core module classmates here! :grinning:

(Casey Moore) #10

Hi @Jean! Glad to see you here! :blush::blush: