Introduction: Chantell Nel

member_introductions

(Chantell) #1

Hi everyone,

I am new to RZIM and was introduced to Ravi by my mother who handed me his book ‘The Grand Weaver’ before boarding a flight from Australia back to South Africa. I read the book literally from cover to cover on that flight - best flight of my life!

I have been so captivated by the fact that God is the Grand weaver and our Lord Jesus is the Son handing the thread. I gained a new perspective on situations in life.

I joined RZIM to connect with fellow believers running the race as at times i feel i stop to catch my breath.

Bless God

Chantell

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Welcome to CONNECT, Chantell! Truly glad to have you here and am looking forward to hearing from you, ie insights, comments and questions. My name is Warner and I’m one of the moderators here. Again…WELCOME!!:grin::v:t6:

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Welcome to Connect, @Chantell. I’m glad to know about how reading Ravi’s book got you captivated about who God is. I hope we get to grow and encourage one another here. :slight_smile:

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @Chantell, you have perfectly expressed the reason we started RZIM Connect. We need more than information. We need people in our lives who share the same burden to tell of the salvation and transformation that Jesus brings into our lives and communities. The conversations keep us motivated and equipped to bear faithful witness as we grow in Christ. I hope you’ll become a ‘regular’!

(Jimmy Sellers) #5

Welcome, there is plenty of room here to catch your breath and load up for the next race. Isn’t it interest how God meets us at our need. Hoping that God will continue to bless and use you in his kingdom work.

(Chantell) #6

Thank you Carson! God is amazing!!

(Chantell) #7

Thank you Warner.

(Chantell) #8

Thank you Jimmy

(Bryan) #9

Hello my Fellow countryman, Welcome to RZIM. I actually thought I would be the only South African on this platform. I really looking forward to hearing your views and perspectives on things.

KInd regards
Bryan