Introduction: Charlie

member_introductions

(Charlie Donnelly) #1

Hi everyone

I sure hope that this site is simple to use when you understand how it works. I have a sever Innattentive ADD and while previously it was easy to access my alumni content this page seems overwhelming. As I said I hope it becomes comfortable and easy to use once I get a look around.

Looking forward to getting started
Charlie

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Charlie,

Welcome! We have a #site-feedback Category that has tutorials on how to use the site. Let us know if you have any questions and we’ll do our best!

Carson

(Natasha Morton) #3

Welcome Charlie!
I understand - it’s taking me a little to find my way around. It’s a little daunting at first! I feel like I kind of came in the middle of a theme park and am trying to figure where it’s all at!
Looking forward to conversing and growing in knowledge with you!

(Melvin Greene) #4

Hi @strangebrain! It’s great to have you here! Charlie, I understand that new things can seem overwhelming. I would just encourage you to read through the tutorials and just take your time in discovering how to navigate this site. I’ve been here for several months and I’m still learning new things. Everyone here is very welcoming and accepting. I think you’ll feel at ease here before you know it. By the way, I really like your @name. I know you thing you have a strange brain, but remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. God doesn’t make mistakes, my friend. The people with ADD and ADHD that I know are intelligent and creative people. I look forward to your unique insights on the various subjects that come up.