Introduction: Chika Okoro

(Chika) #1

Hi everyone - I’m Chika Okoro from Nigeria. I am an alumni of RZIM Academy. I am single and work in one of the big 4 accounting firms here in Lagos, Nigeria. I’m very happy to be a part of the RZIM community because I was greatly impacted by the core class. I look forward to sharing with like minded seekers.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Welcome to the community, Chika! Grateful the path has lead you to Connect. Looking forward to hearing more from AND serving alongside you!

Grace and peace

(Chika) #3

Thank you Warner! I look forward to hearing from and serving besides you as well

(Lakshmi Mehta) #4

@chikaokoro07, Welcome to Connect! Core module is an awesome class! My hope and prayer is that God will use this Connect community similarly to impact those around you. Look forward to your insights as you engage in this community.

(Anthony Costello ) #5

Chika,

What a blessing to have you here with us. I have benefited a lot recently from interactions with Christian brothers from Nigeria. My own brother is a missionary in the South of Nigeria, so I hope to visit your country someday soon.

I pray that your time here on Connect will be deeply enriching, that God will use it to bless you in your devotional life and in your life of ministry in the Church and in your evangelism. Welcome!

in Christ,
Anthony

(Morgan B Bell) #6

Welcome! I recently just finished the RZIM Core Module Course as well and found it extremely helpful. I have already found this community very beneficial, and I have just recently joined. I hope it is a blessing!