Introduction: Chloe Barker

(Chloe Barker) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Chloe, from Wales in the UK.
Now I am 27 and just about a year ago I came back to my faith in Jesus, (HALLELUJAH!) it’s a bit of a “prodigal son” story in the sense that I grew up in a Christian household, professing faith from a young age but in my teenage years rebelled and went my own way. I am so happy to join Connect and to meet you all here.
Very soon after I got saved I started watching RZIM videos on YouTube and have been ever since, I have found them very encouraging and helpful.
I’m a new student at the Open University studying Arts & Humanities and hopefully soon to be involved with Scripture Union’s creative collective. I also love to sing.
That’s all for now, so I hope to be an encouragement here and am looking forward to reading your intros.
Love to you all and God bless. x

(Andrew Bulin) #2

Hey there Chloe, and welcome!
I share a similar testimony growing up in a Christian home and then spending my time rebelling as a teenager. I came back in my twenties but it took nearly half the lifetime I lived to come to the place that I am now with the Lord.

Praise God for prodigal son stories!

(Chloe Barker) #3

Amen!

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @chloe.barker! I am based just next door in England. It was such an encouragement to read your story just now and love what you’re looking to pursue with Scripture Union. What valuable work that is! Blessings on your journey of faith and looking forward to seeing you out in the forums.