Introduction: Christian Boso

(Christian Boso) #1

Hi everyone, I am Christian. I am so glad to be part of this wonderful community. I am from Ghana, but in South Africa for further studies. Hoping to finish with my program soon. I am been passionate about witnessing particularly to students and Muslims. But I am happy to learn from the experiences of others in this community so as to first build my faith, and secondly genuinely be empowered to help others.

(SeanO) #2

@christianboso18 Welcome to Connect! May the Lord Jesus bless and guide you as you seek to serve Him and be a witness to students and Muslims. May He open doors that no man can shut and shut doors that no man can open as He guides you. Christ be with you.

(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome, Christian! I am so thankful you have a passion to share your faith, and I hope you find Connect as a welcoming environment to seek answers to your friends’ questions. I’m praying for you to have courage in reaching others.

(Christian Boso) #4

Thanks so much for those kind words.

(Olivia Davis) #5

Hi Christian! Welcome to RZIM Connect. I admire your passion to witness for students and Muslims – what a calling! I hope that you’ll share some of your experiences with us as we get to know each other out on the forums!