Introduction: Christian Hanser

member_introductions

(Christian Hanser) #1

Hi everyone I recently finished the core module in July and am excited to be apart of this family. I am from Dillon,MT and currently working in agriculture. As a humble servant, I hope to grow in the knowlege of my Lord and Savior by seeing how others answer honest questions in an encouraging, kind and truthful manner.

(SeanO) #2

@chanser Welcome to Connect! Congrats on completing the core module and excited to have you as a part of our community. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here. Look forward to seeing you out on the forums!

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome, @chanser! I was just in your neck of the woods last month. Well, I realise that Gardiner, MT isn’t THAT close to Dillon, but STILL I was in Montana. And I kind of didn’t want to leave. It was so gorgeous. I love the west! We’re glad that you’ve found us, and we pray that this would be both an encouraging and challenging place for you to wrestle with some deep questions and chime in on the conversations. Look forward to seeing you around! :grin:

(Jimmy Sellers) #4

Montana is on my lists of places to visit one day. Glad to have you on connect. It is a great place to interact with fellow student. Welcome and God bless your time here.

(Joshua Spare) #5

Welcome, @chanser! I hope you do indeed find encouragement and wisdom through the thoughtful responses of many people on here - there are a number of very smart and wise people here on Connect! I’m also excited to see you beginning to engage on this platform, as I’m sure that you will have a great deal of insight to offer, having completed the Core Module!

Again, welcome to Connect!

(Carson Weitnauer) #6

Hi @chanser,

Welcome! I appreciate your heart to humbly serve others and grow in your relationship with our Lord and Savior. That is exactly what we want to encourage in Connect. Your contributions and service to others are most welcome here. I look forward to getting to know you as we seek to bless others in the community!

(Oneykka McAffee) #7

Welcome! I start the Core Module tomorrow.

Oneykka, c.M.H.G.

(Daniel Mchimba) #8

Welcome to connect @Christianhanser God bless you