Introduction: Christina Grace Danny

(Christina Grace Danny) #1

Hi everyone,
I have just completed my basic module with RZIM. I am glad to be a part of this huge community. I do have a lot of questions to bug you guys with. I will check out the questions that are previously answered and learn before asking questions of my own.

God blessed me and raised me in a God-fearing family (in the south of India). I had a wonderful mentor in Sunday school when I was a child. God graciously gave me a loving environment at home, school, and work. I am married to Dr. Danny who is also a wonderful companion to me in this earthly journey. I have a Ph.D. in Engineering Sciences and I work as an Assistant Professor in an undergraduate University in India. That’s it for now. Thanks for reading!

(Keldon Scott) #2

Welcome aboard @ChristinaGraceDanny. Glad you have come a long. The Lord has been faithful to you. It sounds like you have been faithful as well. Your experiences and learned training will be blessing to many here. God-bless your journey. Contribute often. I look forward to reading your posts.