Introduction: Cindy Lee

member_introductions

(cindy lee) #1

Hi everyone, I am so inspired. The impact of so many people. I am in awe of God’s wondrous Love for His people. I am from Pennsylvania in the USA. I have been with RZIM for two years learning and growing. As the Lord molds me to His will, may I learn much from everyone here. I will apologize first hand that I read but I am nervous about answering. Prayer, my greatest companion when I am seeking for wisdom and knowledge.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Cindy, welcome to Connect! I’m encouraged that you’ve been learning for the past two years with RZIM. I pray RZIM Connect will continue that growth for you. I hope reading the conversations continues to build your confidence. As you have questions, we hope to come alongside and be helpful to you in a humble, gracious way. And I really appreciate your heart for prayer!

(Helen Tan) #3

Hi Cindy, welcome to the Connect family where we gather to share our questions, thoughts, knowledge and prayer needs in a caring environment. The great thing is that it’s a global community and together, there’s a wealth of knowledge and resources to help us grow in the things of God. Please feel free to hop into the conversations which you are interested in as we are here to learn from each other and we would love to hear from you.

P.S. Carson is a walking encyclopaedia of info so ask away!

(Megan Kemp) #4

Hi Cindy!

Welcome to RZIM Connect! I pray you are encouraged and loved in this special community.

Bless you!

Megan

(cindy lee) #5

Thanks everyone. Helen, thanks for letting me know that Carson is an encyclopedia. :grinning::grinning:

(Carson Weitnauer) #6

After all, my answers are organized alphabetically. Because this is a good way to present information. Correct? Definitely. Enjoy!

(cindy lee) #7

Carson, In the “Ask RZIM” can I reply to anyone if the post is closed? Or should I start a new question to be posted? Thanks

(Carson Weitnauer) #8

Great question! Here’s the best answer:

Since the discussion is closed, but it inspired a further question, start a new topic that links back to the one that caught your interest.

Second, for the Category, you want to change it from “Ask RZIM” to “Daily Evangelism”.

Let me know if that helps?

(cindy lee) #9

I think so. I am not computer savvy :grin: will try. Correct me along the way. I won’t mind at all.

Thanks

(Carson Weitnauer) #10

Great, go for it! We’ll work it out!