Introduction: Clarice

(Clarice Fong) #1

Hello from Manila :slight_smile: Haven’t had a chance to dive into RZIM Connect the past month, so here I am… I am now wishing I saved my Core Module introduction so I can paste it here.

I’m a content strategist & editor, (soon to be ex-) brand & business development manager, and most recently, a part-time radio show host for a Christian broadcaster. Please also add aspiring book author to current list of day jobs. My life has taken a lot of unexpected turns, but each time I look back, I see God’s fingerprints :slight_smile: Taking up the Core Module was an amazing experience - I especially enjoyed the discussion forum :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to learning from others here!

(Olivia Davis) #2

Hi Clarice! It sure is amazing how when we look back we can see God working things out for us we never could have imagined. Delighted that you’ve joined us and I can’t wait to learn from you and share ideas out on the forums!

(Jimmy Sellers) #3

Welcome. If you enjoyed the discussion forums of the modules you will find that the Connect forums bring an extra dimension of community. By that I mean that Connect is not time limited you can come and go as time allows and you can comment on any of the topics as you reflect on them. I am sure will enjoy and be edified in this Christ centered community. Looking forward to your input.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

Hello @clarice.fong. It’s nice to see someone from the Philippines here! I am from Quezon City. Anyway, I’m happy to know that the Core Module was an amazing experience for you, and I hope to learn with you as well as you engage with us in this community. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Keldon Scott) #6

Welcome aboard @clarice.fong. so glad you enjoyed the core module. I did as well. You have much on your plate going forward it sounds. Blessings to you going forward. I hope that you are able to enjoy some of the electives which are equally inspiring and revealing. Hope to read some of your authored posts here.

(Clarice Fong) #7

Hi Omar! ^5 :slight_smile: happy to see a fellow pinoy as well :slight_smile:

(Clarice Fong) #8

Hi @Keldon_Scott :slight_smile: Thanks for the warm welcome :slight_smile: Looking to take up some electives during a less busy season in my life. In the meantime, I shall be checking out the discussions here!

(Clarice Fong) #9

Hi @Jimmy_Sellers! Looking forward to reading the discussions, and hopefully put in my two cents from time to time :slight_smile: