Introduction: Constance

member_introductions

(C Rhodes) #1

Hi everyone my name is Constance. Some call me Connie. Either is okay. I hail from the State of Colorado in the USA. When I knew myself, I was in church. I am the daughter of a Minister and Evangelist. I found as a child the sweetest of fellowship with Jesus. GOD’s love and favor is the grace of my life.

His faithfulness to me as a child. His covering of me as a teenager. His guidance for me as an adult. I know, fully, I am the recipient of the Love that will not let go. I do not take that lightly, and it remains my greatest treasure. Whenever I consider who I am and what I could have been; let’s just say, “if it were not for Jesus.”

I am happy to be a part of this community. I will always count it a privilege to be in the company of the people of GOD.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @cer7,

Thank you for introducing yourself in RZIM Connect! It really helps us get to know one another. It is refreshing to hear the story of God’s faithful kindness to you and the evident delight you take in being his beloved daughter. I long for every child - and adult - to know the constancy of a life walked in the grace and fellowship that Christ offers us.

I look forward to your contributions to the discussions!

(SeanO) #3

@cer7 Welcome to Connect! What a blessing to have a family that taught you to honor the things of God and what testimony that His love called you home. May you continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ, experience the power of His resurrection in new and deeper ways and always walk in the Spirit, singing Psalms and hymns and spiritual songs in praise of our great and gracious Father!

(Melvin Greene) #4

Hello, @cer7. Welcome to Connect. I’m glad you found us and I hope you will be blessed by joining this community. I like how you worded your introduction. It sounds to me that you are a skilled wordsmith. I especially like how you described your walk with Christ as faithfulness to you as a child, covering of you as a teenager, and guidance for you as an adult. You are very articulate. I look forward to more of your posts.

(C Rhodes) #5

@CarsonWeitnauer, @SeanO, and @Melvin_Greene. Thank you for your kind, kind words. Nothing affirms like the love of GOD’s people. Thank you! And Melvin if Mom were still here, she would take full credit for the wordsmithing.

As a child, it was the practice of the church we attended to require individual panel writings from each child, three Sundays out of four. Then there would be a Q and A session with the adults. I guess wordsmithing marks the generations of young people who went through that training. Though we are known to talk a little too much, and often we are the hardest and the last to move back towards the Lord.

I figure I went through the kid version of apologetics. But, we all know it took the Lord to mold me and make me. I am honored to be in your midst. I am blessed by your fellowship.