Introduction: Cordia

(Cordia Simon) #1

Hi everyone,

I’m a native Atlantan looking to learn, connect, and grow with fellow believers. I’ve been following RZIM for roughly 4 years now and find the teachings absolutely brilliant and highly necessary for the times we’re living in. God bless you all and am glad to be here :slight_smile:

(CARMEN ST. CLAIRE ) #2

Hi Cordia, this is Carmen St. Claire and like you, I have been following the RZIM team for years, they ARE brilliant and I never fail to feel uplifted when I listen to them.This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.:hearts: You are so blessed to live in Atlanta! You can visit the Academy! I live in Tampa, FL. Would love to organize a group meeting of those of us who live, well, maybe within 8 hours of each other? Anyway, welcome and hope to hear from you soon.

(Cordia Simon) #3

Hi Carmen! Thank you for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

Yes, it truly is a blessing! I was a travelling consultant for roughly 7 years and now that I’m local I intend on taking full advantage of the opportunities to connect with RZIM!

I concur… a regional group meeting is an excellent idea and I’d love to be a part of it! :slight_smile:

(Stephanie Curtis) #4

Highly necessary is spot on! I feel the same way. Welcome!

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome to Connect, @Cordia! And go Team Atlanta! :slight_smile: