Introduction: Cory Anna

(Cory Anna Jones) #1

Hi everyone!

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Welcome, I’m glad you’ve joined! What are you most excited about in terms of growing your faith?

(Warner Joseph Miller) #3

Hey there, @coryanna! Welcome to the Connect community. I hope this platform would be a great resource to you. What brings you to Connect?

(Cory Anna Jones) #4

Thanks Carson! I was invited to attend the UAI conference and joined through my registration. I am traveling abroad next month to Indonesia, so I thought now is the time to learn more about Islam.

(Cory Anna Jones) #5

Thank you! I was invited to attend the UAI conference and joined through my registration. I am traveling abroad next month to Indonesia, so I thought now is the time to learn more about Islam.

(Bronwyn pearse) #6

Hi Cory welcome , I’m new at this but it’s great to connect with others who are hungry to learn how to make their Christianity relevant to the broader community. One thing I have gleaned from listening to Ravi over the last 4 months is that we must remember that “ behind every question there is a questioner who is loved by God and made in his image. This simple idea has really helped change my thinking of others when I engage in a discussion with them. Particularly with others from other faiths I think it is important to keep this at the forefront of our minds. It is this spirit of love which we must show at all times. One thing I try to do is to make people feel better and more appreciated for having met me even if it is for only a few moments. Anyway god bless and enjoy Indonesia when you go. Xx Bronie

(Savitri Setiawan) #7

Hai Anna,
Welcome to connect. I myself is new to this forum. I hope you will have great time here in my country Indonesia.