Introduction: Cosmas Obite

(Cosmas Obite) #1

Hi everyone!
I’m Cosmas Obite, From Nigeria :nigeria:. I have always been a big fan of RZIM. I’m glad to be here. Hoping to have a wonderful experience here.

(Keldon Scott) #2

Welcome aboard @cosmas441. What do you do in Nigeria? I hope that you have a wonderful time here is well. We are glad you have joined us. God-bless and have a good day.

(Cosmas Obite) #3

I’m a student in a federal university. Trying to get me a degree in computer science.

(Keldon Scott) #4

That is so interesting. My bachelor’s degree is in computer science. I received that in 1985 though. I still remember punching cards for our programming classes until we got a Mini computer which we thought was so very cool. I can’t even imagine how much I am out of the computer science loop now after 30 years. Study hard. And, be thankful that you have the benefit of the Lord leading your path. I look forward to reading your posts.

(Cosmas Obite) #5

Wow… That’s quite a long time. Thanks for the words of encouragement. God bless you.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #6

@cosmas441, Welcome to Connect! I had many friends from Nigeria as a student, a long time ago as well ! :grinning: The forums have been very helpful in learning many things about the Christian faith that I would have otherwise not encountered and have a way of drawing us into the community. May God bless your experience here!