Introduction: Dalton Williams

(Dalton Williams) #1

Hi everyone,

I have actually been a part of RZIM Connect for a while, I just hadn’t completed the “introduce yourself” part until now.

I am a youth leader, Bible scholar, and aspiring writer, speaker, and teacher. I have a passion for God’s Word and a desire to share that passion with others.

(Akshay Ghorpade ) #2

Hi dalton
Hope you have a very refreshing time here and get even more enriched in all these marvellous ways that you are furthering God’s word.
Regards

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi Dalton, welcome to Connect! This is a great place to share your passion for God’s word with others - may we humbly encourage one another to grow to maturity in Jesus!

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard @Dalton_Williams. So glad that you decided to engage. I am certain there are individuals who God has lined up for you to inspire and assist with the Passion instilled. Participate as much as you were able. Thank you and God-bless your time here

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome, @Dalton_Williams! It’s good to be formally introduced. Have you found that there are certain topics here on Connect that intrigue you more than others?