Introduction: Dan Huffman

member_introductions

(Daniel J Huffman) #1

Hi everyone,

My name is Dan Huffman. I have been a Children’s Pastor and Camp Speaker in the Chicagoland area for over 20 years. Since high school I have been drawn to understanding reasons for the Christian faith. I was blessed to attend Willow Creek during the Lee Strobel and Mark Mittleberg years and would go to everything they offered.

In 2015 I graduated with a Master of Arts in Christian Apologetics from Biola. My passion is to develop resources aimed at helping kids develop a reasonable faith that sticks. I am trying to give kids answers to questions before they even ask them. I launched a non-profit called Tadpole Tails (www.tadpoletails.org) in order to develop these types of resources.

Glad to be a part of this online community. I am super excited to study with RZIM this June in their Emerging Apologist program.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Dan, welcome to Connect! I’m so encouraged to hear that you’ve benefitted from Lee and Mark, and professors at Biola. Amazing resources! Mark will be visiting the Zacharias Institute soon and I am looking forward to spending time with him - he offers incredible wisdom in humility. I’m also glad I’ll get to meet you at the Emerging Apologists Program. I look forward to getting to know you!

(Megan Kemp) #3

Welcome, Dan! It’s great to have you here. I would love to hear your thoughts about EAP afterward, and see how it works with your BIOLA apologetics study time.

Megan

(Melvin Greene) #4

Hi @Daniel_J_Huffman. It’s great to have a fellow Illinoisian. I live in Peoria. I look forward to your thoughts and insights and I hope you’re as blessed as I am by being a part of this great community.

(Daniel J Huffman) #5

Hi Melvin,

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not the famous and talented Daniel J Huffman who does Gospel magic. I am the humble and hard-working one. I do work with kids and have been known to do some magic, but only the kind that is foolproof :slight_smile: