Introduction: Dan

(Dan Tangen) #1

Hello everyone! Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself I am Dan. I was raised a Christian. When I was on my own I lost faith. For the last four years I have been trying to get it back. I have a lot of questions that my pastor seems to kind of walk around or go around. And I have a lot of ideas but not a lot of people to bounce them off of. I’m hoping to grow my face in order to spread the word. Also, I hope to gain a greater understanding.
I am very excited about this website in this community! It is something I have been looking for for many years and I am very glad to be here!

(SeanO) #2

@Dan_Tangen So glad you have joined us here on Connect! You’re in the right place. We have lots of folks who would be excited to walk with you on the journey of rediscovering your faith. May the Lord Jesus grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in knowledge of Him and lead you into all righteousness. Look forward to hearing your thoughts / questions on the forums.

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome to Connect, @Dan_Tangen! We’re glad you’ve joined us here! If you haven’t already, do have a browse through previous topics (you can keyword search via the magnifying glass at the top of the page), and if you come across unanswered questions for you, do post it on the forum! We look forward to having you a part of our community. :slight_smile:

What would you say is one of the most difficult topics for you to grasp as far as faith goes?

(Dan Tangen) #4

I have lots of questions on all sorts of topics lol. My greatest concern is I fear Is that I don’t know. I read some of the questions and answers on connect and they are so above what I had even thought of. I’m not sure I’m ready for this site lol.

(Kathleen) #5

Haha! I sometimes wonder the same thing for myself! First off, I wouldn’t worry too much about not knowing. While there are some things we can know, I find that the more I study, the more I find out how much we (humanity, that is) don’t know! So do start with the questions that you do have and let that drive your study. I constantly have to remind myself that I can’t ask a question I don’t know to ask! We’re all learning…and we’re glad you’re along for the ride!