Introduction: DanieI

(Daniel) #1

Hi everyone,
my name is Daniel. I live in the south of Germany and work there as software engineer.
A friend recomended me the core module and I finished it last year. The lectures helped me a lot and so I am looking forward to learn more about other people and their world view and to stay in contact with brothers and sisters like you :slight_smile:

(Elia Gad) #2

Hi Daniel, nice Meeting you again after the Core Module. Where exactly in south Germany do you live? God bless you

(Joshua Spare) #3

Welcome, @iDan! I had the opportunity to visit a few Christmas markets in Berlin this Christmas (my first time in Germany), and I found the experience to be thoroughly delightful! I trust the rest of the country has as enchanting a time leading up to Christmas!

Kudos to you for finishing the Core module! Have you implemented any of the activities of evangelism and apologetics that you learned in the module into your daily life?

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard @iDan. It is great to have another person from Germany joining us. Iā€™m glad that you were able to take the core module. What did you learn the most? Are you planning on taking some of the electives? Please participate frequently. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless your journey

(Daniel Anaba) #6

You are welcome Daniel

(Daniel) #7

Thank you all for your warm welcome here. Great to be part of this community.
The lectures and discussions in the core module encouraged me to take each opportunity to talk about my faith even though it could lead into a challenging discussion.

(Daniel) #8

Hello and thanks for your welcome message. I learned a lot during the core module. Especially the overview of other worldviews and their answers to the important questions of life were helpful as they also pointed out the differences to the christian one.
Yes, I would like to take an elective. Can you recommend me one?

(Monty Dicksion) #9

Welcome Daniel! I have a friend who lives in Berlin!