Introduction: Daniel Lee

(Daniel Lee) #1

Hi everyone,

Good days to you.

I am 48 years old and a Singaporean. Married with two boys. I am trying to renew my first love with God and listening/reading to RZIM will stir to fire in my heart.

I am waiting for the purpose of God in my life after going through a difficult path.

Best regards
Daniel

(SeanO) #2

@htdaniel Welcome to Connect! So glad you can join us and that you are seeking to renew your first love for Jesus! I think the beautiful part about following Jesus is that there is no burden on us to wait on the purpose for our life - our purpose is to love God and to love others. And we can do that starting today. If we do those two things and seek the Lord in prayer He will lead us - He is the Good Shepherd!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Hello Daniel (@htdaniel). I just prayed to God to help you regarding your purpose in life. Welcome to Connect, may this community be able to encourage you more in your relationship with God. :slight_smile:

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @htdaniel! So glad you have joined us here on Connect. I was just in your neck of the woods last week. Admittedly, I only stopped through Sing on my way to AUS, but I hope one day to be able to spend some time with some of my good friends there in Sing. I hear it’s a lovely place! :blush: